dimanche 8 février 2009

Les Grammys

Just watched les Grammys. D'un oeil détaché parce que je travaillais sur des démos de chansons à la limite de l'écoutable pour Chaosmos. Coldplay sucks real bad. Katy Perry doesn't know how to sing and someone should have told her not to sing during the "it felt so wrong/it felt so right" part. But I must admit I was happy with the omnipresence of Stevie Wonder. Can we say the guy with no vision is a visionnary? La présence des Jonas Brothers était énergique mais des fois il faut être franc. Ils ont beaux être bourrés de talent, ca reste des jeunes ados backés par Walt Disney. On s'écoeure assez vite. Where the "f" was Mickey? House arrest?

It's hard to believe Lil Wayne went so far with such a shitty record. But he's weird and I like that. I guess I will have to give his cd a spin before I have a firm opinion on his case. It's just that, you know, Lollypop is pure garbage. Note: there is a paradox here. Does it make sense to talk about "pure" and "garbage" together? Well, that's Lollypop for me.

Ok ok, Album Of the year: Robert Plant & Allyson Krauss. Wooooo. Love the record. Their voices fit together like butter and butter. I like the record so much I think I'm gonna buy for my mom, and my dad. Because they hate each other. About the other nominees now, let's be honest. Coldplay sucks real bad.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire